Insight Guides Pocket Dublin
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
The definitive pocket-sized travel guide, now with free eBook and handy pull-out map.
Part of our UEFA Euro 2020 guidebook series. If you're planning to visit Dublin Arena to watch Euro 2020 matches, then this pocket guidebook provides all the information you need to make the most of your trip, from ready-made itineraries to help you explore the city when you're not at the game, to essential advice about getting around.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is an ideal on-the-move guide for exploring Dublin. From top tourist attractions like O'Connell Street, Dublin Castle, and the National Gallery, to cultural gems including the magnificent library at Trinity College which houses The Book of Kells, the music-filled streets of Temple Bar with its legendary traditional pubs, and the elegant architecture of the Custom House which dominates the north bank of the Liffey, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Dublin:
- Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights: delve into the city's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour map: with every major attraction highlighted, the pull-out map makes on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we've got you covered
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free app and eBook to access all this and more from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Grafton Street and around; Old Dublin; Georgian Dublin; North of the river; Excursions around the city in County Dublin
Looking for a comprehensive guide to Ireland? Check out Insight Guides Ireland for a detailed and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.